Tron and its CEO Justin Sun have always been in the news for the sheer number of updates and developments from the company’s roster. The organization also shot to popularity for the continuous revamp of the cryptocurrency’s features, and the latest news from Tron has given its users another reason to rejoice.
Today, on October 14, it was noticed that the total number of accounts on the Tron blockchain had surpassed the 3.8 million mark. At press time, the number of accounts on the blockchain held at a healthy 3,804,103 while the block height was 13.59 million. The number of nodes on the Tron blockchain was 1042 while the transactions per day were on the rise, with the last recorded number being 2.365 million on October 13.
TRON's total account has reached 3.8M！🎉🎉🎉 pic.twitter.com/SylGWwEhhX
— TRONLady (@TRONLady_) October 14, 2019
The positive growth on the blockchain was also reflected in Tron’s price movement. At press time, the cryptocurrency was trading for $0.016 after a 4.17 percent growth within the 24-hour time frame. Tron also held a market cap of $1.11 billion with a 24-hour trading volume of $654.43 million.
Tron’s latest achievement comes after the company revealed that its decentralized application sector was booming and that its users were humans and not bots, as earlier speculated by some members of the cryptocurrency community. According to AnChain, a startup that uses machine learning to analyze blockchain activity, during the first quarter of 2019, 70 percent of unique accounts in the top 10 dApps were real human users.
AnChain claimed that it analyzed 96,943 unique accounts, out of which human beings owned 69.3 percent of all the accounts while bots ran the remaining 30.7 percent. The report by the startup also stated:
“It’s far easier and cheaper to create a large number of accounts for such coordinated bot campaigns on Tron than it is on EOS.”
Disclaimer: The presented information is subjected to market conditions and may include the very own opinion of the author. Please do your ‘very own’ market research before making any investment in cryptocurrencies. Neither the writer nor the publication (TronWeekly.com) holds any responsibility for your financial loss.
Instant crypto credit lines from only 5.9% APR - unlock your crypto-weatlh tax-efficiently, without selling it. Earn up to 8%interest per year on your stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
Get started now..