Cruzo is the first multi-chain Web3 platform and NFT marketplace that allows you to create NFT greeting cards and crypto gifts on a decentralized blockchain network. On the platform, you can buy or send beautiful and hilarious cards and stories to your loved ones and wish them a happy holiday. As well as businesses can increase sales and customer loyalty by sending greetings cards.
The main reasons why NFT postcards will become more and more popular are their following advantages:
- Reliability. NFT greeting cards (postcards) cannot be lost. Thanks to the blockchain system — the information is stored unchanged for an unlimited time inside the blocks of data.
- Security. Only you have access to them because they are stored in your Crypto Wallet.
- Ownership. Thanks to ERC-721 standard and blockchain technology you own the digital asset (NFT greeting cards) and only you decide what to do with them because you have ownership rights.
- Durability. They don’t deteriorate over time as paper postcards.
- Investment. Their value can grow and you can resell them later to get profit.
- Collectible. You can collect them if they are collectible to get a full collection.
- Utility. Compared to e-cards and physical postcards, NFT greeting cards can have a utility in the digital world. For example, as access key to communities or events, or some benefits from your favorite brand or influencer.
Who is at the heart of the startup
The idea of creating a platform for selling NFT postcards belongs to Denis Stepanov. He is a sales & marketing professional with a performance record and extensive experience in developing, implementing, and managing digital products, sales, and marketing.
In 2020, he assembled a team of highly qualified IT specialists to implement the project. The main co-founder and CTO was the software developer Roman Bobrik. Then application developer Nikita Korshunov and designer Jane Makey joined the team.
They combined efforts and started working on the project from research, analytics and elaboration of the idea. Step by step they were moving forward to their common goal — to advance the mass adaptation of NFTs through a revolutionary greeting cards and gifts marketplace.
How did the idea to create the Cruzo Platform come about
Working in the field of application development and programming, Denis noticed that crypto startups related to DeFi, games or digital collectibles and NFTs are areas of the industry that attract multimillion- and billion-dollar investments.
Such a flow of investments opens up more and more opportunities to transfer many phenomena of our everyday world to the digital universes: from money and items to games and art. Access to NFT is becoming easier and it is spreading to more and more areas of our lives — for example, to the sphere of holidays and pleasant experiences.
Observing these trends and understanding how many holidays and occasions for gifts exist, Denis decided to move to Blockchain greeting cards. Initially, paper cards were a way to receive and give emotions at a distance. And now, in the digital age, there is no need to use paper for this. So, with NFT greetings you can share emotions as well as with physical postcards and the same time receive all the benefits of owning the NFT.
‘Imagine a multi-billion dollar paper postcard market moving into the NFT; in doing so, it opens up new perspectives, new utility of postcards and the possibility of real ownership’
This is especially facilitated by booming the Metaverse trend. In the metaverse, you can buy and sell plots of “land”. People can visit purchased places, fill them with digital objects, invite guests. The most popular things to do here include exploring the world, designing a virtual avatar, and viewing digital art.
In the Metaverse, it will be possible to celebrate any holiday: New Year, Christmas, Birthday, Corporate events, etc. And, of course, no holiday is complete without greetings, gifts, and party goods! Imagine your personal Birthday party in a digital world where you will be able to launch fireworks, release balloons into the sky, blow up firecrackers and pour champagne on your guests! And all this will be in the digital universe; this is more than a trend, it is already a reality.
But in order to do all this, you need to initially take these digital objects from somewhere. And Cruzo NFT Marketplace took care of it. We will supply the digital crypto market developed on the modern Web3 platform with everything users need for a celebration: thousands of NFT greeting cards, crypto & NFT gifts, NFT party goods, and cryptocurrency as a gift.
Who is the platform for?
There are four main categories of those who will benefit from the project:
1) Users (seekers) – who need greeting cards to share emotions or feelings with the recipient.
2) Creators – who are looking for sustainable income on a daily basis. They can use the platform to sell more artworks realized as greeting cards.
3) Business owners or Marketers – who are looking for ways to increase customer loyalty or sell more gift cards.
4) NFT collectors – who are looking for something different (understandable).
What problems does Cruzo solve
The Cruzo platform not only allows you to give pleasant emotions, but also solves various issues.
- Ownership of digital content (greeting/postcard) – If you buy and gift to a recipient a digital e-card on the Web2 website they allow you just to send it and you pay for that service. However, neither you nor the recipient owns this card. The right still belongs to that website. NFT is a solution that gives you ownership of such a postcard and you can do whatever you want with it (keep it in a collection, resell it, put it up for auction).
- Utility for digital greetings – Blockchain technology provides an opportunity to add utility to cards. They can be collectible with some benefits for owners, they can be purchased or sold on a secondary market, and they can be a key to access somewhere or simply stored in your crypto wallet.
- Postcards too old – If you want to be a game-changer on the market , you should provide something new. We present NFT Greeting stories for a young audience (mobile-first). This is a new hype storytelling format realized in 2D or 3D animated video with easy sharing options.
- Reduce time on searching a selection – A common problem for all types of users: “I would like to send a greeting but have no time for search and selection”. AI smart event manager will solve that problem. How? Follow us for updates.
- Onboarding for Crypto/NFT newbies – Greetings is a well-known and understandable product for everyone.But what if your recipient does not have a crypto wallet? It’s not a problem. With Cruzo you can gift/send greetings even if you don’t know the recipient’s wallet or if it does not exist at all.
- Gifts digitization – Now you can use cryptocurrency as a gift or give a bitcoin as a holiday present in an original way. Besides you can use NFT greeting cards or even NFT Teddy bears as a gift in the Metaverse. All these are new trends that we are creating in Cruzo.
- Fair price on NFT – How often do you ask yourself: “Why does this NFT cost a lot, and others nothing?”. We provide an algorithm which is calculated real NFT price based on interaction with content: likes, sharing, bookmarking, and secondary sales. This is an optional feature. Creators can switch it on/off when needed.
- User engagement – The problem of existing web2 websites is weak user engagement. We provide gamification in the greetings industry (gift2earn). Probably this is the first time on the greetings market when each time when you congratulate and share greetings you can earn.
- Climate change – Humans have already moved many things to Blockchain. We move greetings, postcards, and gifts. This will be your contribution to environmental protection. No more paper, colors, transportation, and less carbon footprint.
Cruzo as solution
With Cruzo DApp users can send/share NFT greetings in Instagram stories, Tik-Tok, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. As well as get access to:
- Secondary Market for Greetings
- Collectible cards Market
- NFT Greeting stories
- Smart event manager
- Generative NFT invites
- Sharprice (Fair price on NFT)
- Crypto & NFT Gifts
- Metaverse NFT Party Goods market
So why Greeting Cards?
- Novelty There are no NFT Greeting Cards or greeting card marketplaces.
- Scalability Suitable for everyone, of any gender and age.
- On-demand Web2 websites popularity proves the existing demand for digital greetings.
- Huge Market Over 20 Billion Dollars are spent on greeting cards each year.
- Positive emotions Greetings cards are a fun way to express emotions.
We invite you to evaluate the prospects of NFT cards and crypto gifts and see that the blockchain technology is the future. Join Cruzo!
Want to know more about Cruzo Startup? Meet Cruzo Team here.