The Mazer gaming team is a professional competitive e-sports organization that’s part of the Tron community through its MGG token (a TRC10 token that is worth .25 TRX as we write this).
The team was founded in 2014 in the US as a sniping team for Call of Duty competitions, which is still among its competitive specialties.
It competes professionally in Fortnite, FIFA, Splatoon, Fortnite, Call of Duty, Gears of War, CS:GO, Supersmash Bros. and Brawlhalla. The team’s athletes are nothing short of world class as their achievements show. They’ve won nine international competitions (playing Call of Duty and Smash Bros for the most part but also Fornite, Gears of war, Halo, Smite and CS:GO), and they’ve achieved several honor positions in countless other events worldwide.
ELEAGUE @GearsofWar Summer Series:
The Bonds and Betrayals of Brotherhood
Jun 14 11 PM ET/PT @tbsnetwork
— ELEAGUE (@ELEAGUETV) April 16, 2019
Mazer is a force to be reckoned with in the e-sports world as shown only a couple of days ago when they managed to beat the Games of War world’s top team. Besides bragging rights, that will enable them to join a US National competition: “Eleague Games of War Summer Series: the Bond and Betrayals of Brotherhood,” which will be transmitted live during the upcoming summer.
They have a worldwide audience of 454 million viewers which are huge numbers for e-sports. Even the world’s top clubs (Real Madrid, Barcelona, for instance) would like to have that kind of following all over the world regularly.
🏆3v3 $500 Apex Legends Tournament Qualifier #2🏆
12 teams in
– April 20th, 8:00 PM EST
– $12 Entry Fee
– Kill Race Style
– XB1 & Ps4
– 3 hours time limit
– Top 4 Teams Qualify for the $500 tournament!
Dm us to sign up!
— Mazer Events (@MazerEvents) April 20, 2019
But Mazer is not just a team of players but a fully fledged organization that works in competitive sports as well as many related areas. The group is comprised of five divisions:
- E-sport teams: the organization’s bread and butter, of course. They are among the world’s best in the games we’ve mentioned before in this article.
- Content & media: takes care of live-streaming the team’s events, integrated marketing, and social media interactions. This is a pretty hard work to do when your audience is so numerous. Also managing a Tweeter account that boasts more than 1,3 million followers is no walk in the park.
- Mazer events: they organize online tournaments that include all of the video games platforms available in the world. They aim to provide a space for all members to practice and compete in a friendly way.
- Mazer academy: this department offers coaching and training for amateur e-sport players who are looking to hone their skills and bring them to the professional level.
- Mazer studios: provides graphic design services for the organization and its clients.
- If you’re new to the e-sports world, you probably have no idea of how serious a thing it is for fans and professionals alike. Every gambling site worth its salt has an e-sports section these days. And very few organizations in the world take it as earnestly as Mazer gaming.
So if you’re a proud member of the Tron community don’t hesitate to join the e-sports world and root for Mazer, which is one of Tron’s partners in the entertainment and gaming industry. You can even visit the project’s website (mazer.gg) and support them by buying one of the team’s t-shirts or other merchandise. This is one of those things you probably won’t find at Ethereum.
Image courtesy of Pixabay.
Disclaimer: The presented information is subjected to market condition and may include the very own opinion of the author. Please do your ‘very own’ market research before making any investment in cryptocurrencies. Neither the writer nor the publication (TronWeekly.com) holds any responsibility for your financial loss.