The TERCIUM Universe has been quite active over the past few weeks, with many things written about possible token swaps and their effect on the Tron-Europe ecosystem. Keeping up with this pattern, the reports showed that the team executed all the steps in the background in a discreet manner. On Friday, the 7th of August, Polonidex swapped the TERCIUM-token much to the delight of the entire community.
Sources told TWJ that the method to achieve this was surprising but it had the intended effect of taking a significant step towards a decentralized future. To recall the facts and to make the development progress more clear, here is some small overview of the completed changes:
- Swap gives TERC decimals
- Total supply reduced from 10b to 4b → that is a burn of 60%
- Correct display of circulating supply
- Voter/holder rewards count beginning with 1000
Besides the aforementioned advantages, the community should be aware of the following points:
- The swap for the old tokens begins on Friday 14th, August
- Routine tests will be conducted till the 14th to make sure all things work according to plan
- The token swap will be executed with a wallet (address to be announced), where users can exchange their old tokens for the new ones at a 1:1 ratio
- Users are assured that they will be able to swap their tokens at the 1:1 ratio during the first half of the year at no loss of worth
- The old token will exist further so it can be swapped even later but with restrictions.
According to Tron-Europe, the developments have been systematic and consistent with the charted roadmap. TE further stated that due to the swap there have been some uncertainties in the community. To counter the spread of such rumours, the organization has assured the community that:
– nobody can take a user’s coins away without access to your wallet
– most of the displaying statistics of the token are connected to Polonidex, which boosts it‘s delisting exponential
Tron-Europe’s latest statements show the actual benefits of the project and what users will enjoy post the swap. Apart from the listed features, the TERCIUM era is also set to bring in more features and updates to the table. Some of them include:
- Buying TERC with credit card
- New exchanges
- Plans to implement TERC into Coinpayment’s net with access to 200000 merchants
- The BeFaster launch
- Users being able to enjoy access to the Revolt Beta version
All the points mentioned above provide a nice view of, where the path can lead to. The TERCIUM – Force is also set to grow into a stronghold that seeks its own kind. As the cryptocurrency market, ebbs and flows with time, companies like Tron-Europe have steadfastly stuck to their winning formula. With the advent of TERCIUM right around the corner, the trading community as well as the developer community are waiting with bated breath to see the bright future ahead.