In a previous article, The Tron Standard, I talked about the benefits of having a democratic process for running a blockchain network. The conclusion was that it’s the most efficient and self sustaining method, through which all parties involved win and contribute to the development of the ecosystem. In this article I will focus on the community’s benefits for voting Super Representatives.
The battle for a SR position is fierce. New SRs are entering the scene every now and then, and causing turmoil. The 27 positions are occupied by the teams and projects most trusted by the community. However, the rewards granted for voting for a SR, play an important role as well. Thanks to the TronGoodies website, it is easy to see the current rewards.
1. SesameSeed. It’s no secret that voting for Sesameseed right now grants the biggest rewards. A total of 8.89 SEED for every 100K votes, every 4 cycles means a total of 49 TRX at 1:5.5 conversion rate in Telegram trading channels. However, this big reward does not come without any risks. Without a fully functioning DEX, most of the trades are performed in Telegram trading channels where scams have been on the rise lately. Editing Buy/Sale messages is a known issue that is yet to be fixed. Same goes for trading decimal messages by mistake, and selling SEED for .6 or .7. So even if the SesameSeed voting reward is bigger than most SR’s, an additional involvement from the voters is required if they desire to convert their SEED to TRX, and it’s not risk free.
SesameSeed are well known on the Tron Network as being ecosystem builders and DApp funding accelerators. They have a track record of delivering on time, being professional and helping the Tron community.
2. TRONSiliconValley. Voting for TRONSilliconValley with 100K TRX would grant you 25 TRX every 4 cycles, placing TRONSilliconValley on the second place terms of profitability. This SR is currently offering 90% rewards back to its active voters, have a gambling DApp and have launched their token on the network called WIN. The team members wish to remain anonymous.
3. CryptoGirls. Recently CryptoGirls decided to increase their shared rewards to 85%. As a result, they were placed on the third place regarding rewards granted to their voters. Currently, 100K votes for Cryptogirls would grant you 24.83 TRX every 4 cycles. The advantage for voting Cryptogirls is the fact that you get paid automatically in TRX. You can easily check your upcoming reward on their website. CryptoGirls’s future plans focus on developing and sponsoring the development of tools for the community.
CryptoGirls are known for helping several SR candidates run nodes on the Tron Network. They also guided several SRs such as Tronstronics, Tron-Europe, and SR candidates such as CommunityNode, Swisstron and FreeSpaceWIFI to implement and configure the CryptoGirls automatic script to pay voters. They developed personalized versions of their script for token creators such as CityUPTAKE and Tronstronics to distribute TRX tokens instead of TRX to their voters, or to airdrop tokens to the wallets that own that token.
4. Tronstronics. Voting for Tronstronics with 100K TRX would grant you 5.63 TRX every 4 cycles, and additionally, 1000 of their own token called Tarquin. Tarquin is currently sold at about 34 TRX for every 1000 Tarquin. The reason Tronstonics is on the 4’th place in terms of rewards is because Tarquin has a limited number of people interested of trading it. Unlike SEED, it has a reduced liquidity and it doesn’t have a clear use case, but it does have SEED’s trading risks in Telegram channels.
5. TronWalletMe. Voting for TronWallet with 100K TRX would grant you 24.46 TRX every 4 cycles. This SR already has a functioning product, a wallet which you can download from Google Play and Apple Store. The team also has their own token called TWX which will be used on their soon-to-be launched P2P DEX.
These are the best rewarding 5 SR’s at the moment, which are available on the https://www.tokengoodies.com/ website. Keep in mind that these numbers and rewards are constantly changing, so the numbers in this article might be old news in a few days/weeks/months. Do your own research and vote for the SR which you desire. Sometimes the highest paying SR may not necessarily be the the best choice. It all depends on your perception of them, your values and your objectives.